Xperience Kelowna is happy to remain open in conjunction with the BC Health Ministers’ and WorkSafeBC’s guidance and policies. The health and well being of our customers and our staff are something we have always taken very seriously. We strive to offer you, your friends and family a safe, clean, and fun place to go. Here’s an updated list of what are doing to fight the spread of COVID-19:
Update: Sept 17, 2021
- Per the Service BC guidelines, we are not required to see a vaccine passport at our type of establishment.
- Per the BC guidelines, masks are required to be worn at all times in our establishment which includes in the themes during play.
- Continuing to thoroughly clean and sanitize all flat surfaces, high touch surfaces, all door handles, the lobby desk, debit machine, the sign in table, and washrooms after every group. We’ll also disinfect equipment in the escape rooms and virtual reality stations prior to each group starting their experience.
- Groups are asked to arrive 15-20 minutes prior to the start of the game to allow us time between groups’ arrivals. If your group is late, you may be asked to wait outside so we can setup the group that is on time, and you will lose playtime as a result. We also expect that all players will follow the rules set fourth by the government and will keep their playing groups limited to their household family. We are not responsible for any exposure or spread due to players not following proper BC Health orders. Each person is responsible for maintaining their own person to person exposure.
- Asking players to wait and sign waivers at the top our stairs prior to entering the lobby. This allows us to control the environment in our lobby as we setup players and take payments.
- Staff will continue to wear masks & gloves.
- We’ve taped “x”s on the floor where we will ask customers to stand, which helps ensure we can keep groups of players 6 feet (2 m) apart.
If you have any questions or feedback, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your continued support,
The Team at Xperience Kelowna